About the challenge
Attention all digital creatives, tech enthusiasts, startup founders, and investment gurus!
HackDW3C is a virtual hackathon with $45,000+ in amazing awards, corporate challenge prizes, and even investment funds from our sponsoring companies and investors! If you design, develop, and demo your best web3 ideas, you may even earn offers for internships and full-time positions.
Check our HackDW3C Handbook and HackDW3C Schedule for more information!
- Join our Discord (https://discord.gg/vqP7fDrSNq) for updates and information.
- Submit your resumes (https://forms.gle/5SB5XEEhqzpaALA16) by April 19 (Wednesday).
- Submit your projects (https://hackdw3c.devpost.com) by April 22 (Saturday).
ALL DATES AND TIMES IN EDT (PDT + 03:00 / UTC - 04:00)
HANDBOOK - Sponsors - Corporate Challenges - Prizes - Judging Advisory Board
SCHEDULE - Workshops - Interviews - Office Hours - Games
- More details soon!
- The Blockchain Academy (https://theblockchainacademy.com)
JUDGING ADVISORY BOARD
You may form as many teams as you want, and each team may submit as many products as you want. Each prize will only accommodate a maximum of six teammates.
If you need any ideas, check out our sponsored web3 corporate challenges!
- Hedera (Corporate Challenge / Prizes)
- CESS (Corporate Challenge / Prizes)
- Stytch (More details soon!)
- Kaleido (Corporate Challenge / Prizes)
Submit your product with a 2-minute pitch video. Feel free to include any supplemental documents, files, websites, etc. However, remember that more is not always better! Focus on what will best define your product's real-world market value.
$50,000 in prizes
HackDW3C's Total Prize Package
For full details, check the HackDW3C Handbook: https://docs.google.com/document/d/15AFAftkW9xQEHhuLtFd-X95gemgWclUuVwC3sDH8UgA/edit#heading=h.j440y7gt7vcm
Submitting to this hackathon could earn you:
Casey Caruso (Advisor)
Paradigm | Bessemer Venture Partners
Mike Orren (Advisor)
News Oasis | Dallas Morning News
Michael Pratt (Advisor)
Panamplify | Digital Fight Club
Jacob Wood, JD (Advisor)
Capstan Tax Strategies
Nicholas Zaldastani (Advisor)
CESS | Forbes Technology Council
CESS (Co-Founder & COO)
Meta (Software Engineer)
Godel (Senior iOS Developer)
Discover (Principal Data Engineer)
IT_One (Tech Lead)
MY.GAMES (Lead Unity Developer)
Keshav Reddy Lingala
Cal State Fullerton (MS, CompSci)
Oxagile (Engineering Group Manager)
FEI Protocol (Founder)
Torum (Blockchain Developer)
AliExpress (Frontend Engineer)
VMware (Staff Software Engineer)
Parity Technologies (Head of Asia)
Stytch (Software Engineer)
OryxLabs (Senior Frontend Engineer)
SberDevices | OZON.ru
Cumulus Encrypted Storage System | TekSynap
Duke University | Shenzhen Capital Group Co., Ltd
Lord and Mark (Founder)
Chainlink (Senior Engineering Manager)
- Profound impact on society or technology or perspective - Extremely desirable product
- Very high marketability - High-profit capability
- Very well-spoken - Main points clearly conveyed - Responded extremely well to counterpoints
- Fits market needs and wants - Easy to read/use - Very low bounce rate
- Very unique - Very effective solution - Flexible mindset